The Top 10 Reasons
to Use Your Favorite Local Framer!
Thanks for being a loyal customer! We think you’re pretty amazing, and we hope the feeling is mutual.
Here’s a reminder of some of the reasons you keep coming back to your favorite local framer (that’s us!).
10. You know us and we know you – we’ve been around for years and we’re always available for a friendly chat. We’ve probably framed for your whole family at this point!
9. Your art never leaves the building. It’s safe and sound with us. All of our work is done on the premises.
8. We’ve got hundreds of frames! Check out our impressive moulding selection. We’d love to help you find the perfect frame.
7. We’re just around the corner – stop in on your way to pick up your morning latte or cookies from the bakery down the street. Bonus points if you bring us some.
6. In a hurry? You can talk us into getting it done quicker– rush orders are available if you needed your project finished, like, yesterday.
5. We’re always willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
4. There is no harming of art in the making of your project. We only use the best materials for our framing, like acid-free matting and UV-protected glass.
3. We’re not a big faceless conglomerate that sells everything from jingle bells to yarn. We’re a proud small business that puts our community first.
2. We set the bar… no, not for your favorite cocktail… for quality craftsmanship, superior customer service, and creative design.
… and the #1 Reason to Use Your Favorite Local Framer …
1. You can count on us to get it right. We guarantee our work so you have nothing to worry about.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies? We teased about cookies above, so here’s a link to the classic Original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Don’t forget to bring us some!
Earth Day is April 22
We love the earth – it’s the only one we’ve got, so let’s protect it. Our vendors love the earth too. Many of them are involved in re-forestation to replenish what has been harvested. Let’s all do our part to help our planet.
Mother’s Day is not far away. What are the Top 10 Reasons you love Mom? Put a smile on her face by framing a picture from the past. Be aware – it might bring tears, too.
If for any reason you not completely happy with the design of your project, return it within 7 days and we’ll redesign it. New design must be of equal or lesser value, client pays only the difference if the new design is more expensive. Craftsmanship and materials are covered for the life of your project. Coverage does not apply to damage caused by abuse, transportation, or exposure to the elements. Applies only to materials and workmanship provided by The Picture Framing Pros.